(Bangkok Street Food Tour)
We are delighted to take you on our Bangkok Chinatown tour or Bangkok Street Food Tour, where our guests will be introduced to the Yaowarat Road. Yaowarat Road is renowned as one of the best food streets in Bangkok. We will also take our guests on a tuk tuk night tour Bangkok, where they would be introduced to the best street food restaurants and stalls—which are strongly recommended by the local Thai folks. Here, our guests will find few of the best and sizzling Thai delicacies to satiate their appetite. Such as Elvis Suki (This restaurant is Michelin Guide) Fried Noodle with chicken (Hot Plate), Chinese Rolled Noodle Soup (Guay Jab) and Local Thai-Chinese desserts. And we also visit around Bangkok Old town and enjoy scenic view of Bangkok old town at night along the way back to the hotel.
- 5.00 PM: Pick-up from the hotel
- 5.30 PM: 1st Street food "Michelin Guide" Suki Elvis
- 6.30 PM: 2nd Street food " Hot plate noodle "
- 7.15 PM: China town street tour
- 8.30 PM: 3rd Stree food "Michelin Guide Guay jub
- 8.45 PM: Thai local Dessert / See around Bangkok Old town
- 9.00 PM: Drop at your Hotel / Destination
What’s not included?
- All foods and drink provided in trip
- Basic personal accident insurance
- Tour itinerary brochure
- Professional local foody tour guide
- Gratuities for tour guide & Tuk Tuk driver
- Out of route pick up and drop off
- Extra food apart from provided meals
- Rejoicing and retreating yourself to the wonderful atmosphere surrounding Bangkok Old Town with the friendly and professional assistance of our licensed guides.
- Fun & Safe sightseeing and Tuk Tuk night tour Bangkok at night time.
- Immersing yourself in lives of the Thai folks at the night time along the way.
- Experiencing the taste of the famous food stalls